Sunday, March 15, 2015

Is This Real Life?

I know most of you started following this blog of mine back in The Fall when I first "came out" about my surgery that I was planning. It was a nerve-wracking time for me, since I felt like my whole life was going to be changing. And it was! In SO many ways. It felt like the clouds parted, and I could just breathe again. It's felt like SUCH a long process since December 12th 2014, but at the same time… it kinda flew by! I feel so good, and will blog all about my progress this week!

But there's something else I have to talk about too.

It's the ENTIRE reason I was even ABLE to make that huge transition in my life possible.

If you follow me on social media, then you probably hear me talk a lot about coaching, and all of the things I love about it. It's changed everything for my family and me.

But social media is funny. People talk about how "AMAZING" things are all the time, and it CAN be a lot of smoke and mirrors.

I personally like PROOF. EVIDENCE that things are legitimate, and are what someone says they are. So in the name of TRUTH, I'm going to get wayyyy out of my comfort zone.

{The last time I posted anything like this was on my Facebook page, and it was met with incredible support, BUT I still felt weird about it. SO on the blog it will go} :-)


I'm not sure what your reaction to that photo is. I'm not even sure if I know what MY reaction to it is.

THREE years ago, the phone stopped ringing with opportunities for my professional baseball player husband. We had just had our 3rd child in a 3 year span of time a couple months earlier, and had just moved across the country from Florida to Arizona. We had a massive mortgage payment for our home in Florida that wouldn't sell {thank you, recession}, a rent to pay for the condo we were living in, and ZERO income. We started to tap into our life savings, and even our 401k. It was a VERY scary time for us.

TWO years ago, I was just months into this new "coaching thing" that I was still not fully understanding, but saw my friend find some success with it, so I thought… why not? I was making pennies at this point, but something in me was coming alive. I had fallen in love with fitness, was actually ENCOURAGED to grow personally {and DID!}, and was meeting people who actually GOT ME. I never knew friends like these, a community like this, and so… I was hooked.

ONE year ago, I had just become a "6 figure earner" within Beachbody, which is when a coach starts to earn $2,000 WEEKLY {we get paid every Thursday}. My team and I had just wrapped up the year as an ELITE team, which means as a group, we helped A LOT of people get fit and healthy, AND start coaching businesses of their own. Last Summer, we also were able to take our VERY FIRST family vacation together. And after a couple years of COMPLETE rebuilding… that was a treat I'll never forget. Our oldest daughter also started ballet lessons for the first time, I could SHOP again a little bit {lol}, and we were paying down debt, and paying our savings accounts back for all the depletion we can caused.

TODAY, my WEEKLY income is what my MONTHLY income was one year ago. {WHAT?!?!}, we are saving MACHINES, will be buying a HOME within the next couple of months, our son is going to play his first season of t-ball, we'll TRAVEL as a family, and most of all… we'll live FREELY to do whatever it is we feel in our hearts we want to do.

Some people look at money as "material", and that's true, that it buys THINGS. But it can also buy precious experiences and memories, and also {and maybe most importantly} PEACE OF MIND. We no longer have to go to bed stressed, bickering, and tense because of our financial issues. Our children will know what it's like to have a HOME that is theirs, where they can pick the color paint on their walls. They'll have a backyard that's safe to play in, and a neighborhood they can grow up in. Money isn't just material… it's freedom.

Before you jump to the conclusion that this is "too good to be true"… listen to that little whisper in your heart telling you that this would be just as life changing for you as is has been for me.

And if you hear that little whisper too, take my advice and don't wait 8 months to say YES like I did ;-)
You can apply HERE for more information. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment