Sunday, September 20, 2015

New to my blog? Hi, I'm Stephanie! 
I graduated high school with the sole plan of just getting out of town. I went to a junior college in Washington, and lived there for a year.
I came home, again with no real life plan, started a new junior college back home in Southern California.
I started dating my now husband at the age of 19.
I worked several jobs through my time in college, ranging from front desk salon receptionist, to corporate secretary, to nanny.
Before I really figured out what I wanted to do "when I grew up", I was engaged, whisked off to Cocoa Beach, Florida where my now husband was participating in his first season in the MLB.
Before I HAD to make anything happen on my own, I was living a fairy tale at the age of 22.
We traveled all year, I watched my man play major league baseball {his DREAM} all over the country, and then we returned home to have our fairy tale wedding that matched our fairy tale life.
By 23, I was a full fledged "baseball wife", living in a dream home on a golf course in Florida, and pregnant with our first baby, after just a month of marriage.
By 24, I was pregnant with our second child.
By 26, I had had our 3rd baby in just 36 months, had given up our dream home back to the bank, we had moved back West to be closer to family, and my husband's dream of playing baseball after 10 professional year, was coming to an end.

Everything felt unrecognizable.
It felt like we had just dreamed everything, and yet there we were with three little babies to take care of, and NO idea how to do it.

Matt took a coaching job out of state, and I got creative.

I was the LEAST qualified to do ANYTHING remotely "great".
The girl who had fumbled through three different junior colleges, not one degree, no professional training or certifications of any kind, and NOTHING to put on a resume, I was the most under qualified for entrepreneurship of anyone I can think of.

But I felt a fire.
And I had no other options, and to me… this was life or death.
My husband had provided such a beautiful life for us, and it was my turn to take care of us.
I didn't know HOW to do any of this, but I was tired enough of wondering how we were going to pay our rent, and just crossing my fingers that my debit card would work while I was checking out at the grocery store.
And that's when I decided to just TRY, and figure it out along the way.

I was judged. I was mocked. Made fun of behind my back. Choosing a path that isn't traditional is often followed by those types of things.
I heard the word NO a thousand times, and found out who my real friends were.

And I would go through ALL of it a hundred more times, for the rest of my life, just to feel the CONTENTMENT in my soul that I feel today.
I thought I needed certain things to be happy. I thought we'd never survive after my husband's dream ended.
But now I know that when one dream ends, there's quite a few other dreams that you haven't even dreamed yet wink emoticon

This little family overcame TOGETHER. We took that perspective change that God knew we would be bettered from, and embraced it.

I had no idea what I was capable of until I was left with no other options. And I say it all the time, but if I can do it… literally ANY one can do it.
You just have to feel that fire, because when your WHY is big enough, you can endure any HOW.

----------------------------------

If you're feeling that fire too, I've made it my PROFESSION to show others how to overcome just like me. Does it take some work? SURE. But it's the kind of work that doesn't feel like actual work because it fills your heart up so full, you're pretty sure you're the luckiest person on the face of the planet. heart emoticon

I'm currently taking applications for people who would like to work side by side me, and learn the ropes on how I turned working out from home just for fun, into a full blown, 6 figure annual career.

Apply here --->
http://goo.gl/forms/3OSeKYqJDW

No comments:

Post a Comment